C and his brother left for a concert around an hour ago. I was hungry and instead of eating my other piece of pizza from dinner, I dug into the Dale & Thomas popcorn. Not a good idea. I was full and just kept on eating it. I feel gross. Whatever is left of that box is going to work tomorrow and the guys at work can eat it. I'm done.
It's things like this that I need to get a handle on or I will never get this weight off.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am VERY VERY proud of you for taking this first step toward being healthy and happier. Having this blog is going to make you think before you eat, knowing that you will most likely end up reporting on it later.
As for the popcorn, it better be GONE. How is the water going so far?
It's Saturday - how did your meeting go? xoxoxo
Post a Comment