Yes, it's 7:30am and I'm already at work and have been for a half hour. This is my hell week where I have 2.5 workdays to close a month and a quarter. If I can stay OP this week, then I know I can do this!!!
C and I did April's budget last night so there is nothing to keep me from working out tonight. My plan is to do my 30min WATP and then hop on the elliptical for 15min or so (or vice-versa).
Ok, here is yesterday's journal and then I have to go get some work done!
B: 1 egg, breakfast sausage, hashbrowns, wheat toast, 1/2 c-chip pancake (19)
L: picked at food at a bridal shower and chugged water (11)
D: grilled cheese on light wheat (5.5)
Total: 35.5
FP's used: 5.5
Remaining: 6
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am rooting for you and bet you did GREAT today!!!
Post a Comment