Yesterday ended up OK, not great, but OK.
B: breakfast sandwich (4)
L: LC Chicken Carbonara (6)
D: 2 thin pork chops with SNB (6)
Butter/Herb Pasta (5)
green beans (0)
S: banana (2)
animal crackers (5)
fruit cup (1)
mini bag popcorn (1)
mint 3 musketeers (3)
Total: 33
FP's used: 3
Remaining: 3
Water: at least 60oz. Probably more
I had planned to workout and earn 3 AP's but Chunkzilla stayed up later than normal and at that point, C and I just decided to work on the kitchen plan. So we picked out our cabinet style and color and took our final measurements! YAY!!!
Tonight, I will work out! I have to if I only have 3 FP's left for the week!
I know that I was light on the 8 HG's for yesterday and my only reason is that I REALLY need to go grocery shopping and we have 0 f/v's in the house. As it was, I stole a fruit cup from Chunkzilla yesterday! lol
If I can get my month closed by the end of the day today then I'll probably hit the grocery store at 7am tomorrow. C and I are meeting with a contractor at 8:30 so I'm going in late anyway.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment