Yes, I think I hit my target and I say "I think" b/c I had to guess on a few points
and
DOWN 5.8 THIS WEEK!!!
Ok, I'll write more later - gotta go!
Ok, we're back and C and Chunkzilla are napping and they both need it. That's all I'll say on that subject.
Meeting with the kitchen designer was interesting. She changed our layout to something neither one of us thought of and I think it will work great. We downgraded our cabinet choice b/c of course we picked the most expensive style of the mid-range cabinet line. Yeah, not in our budget. But we are both happy with what we picked. She is coming out on Tuesday to do the measurements and give us a final price on cabinets and countertops. Now we just have to narrow down our contractor choice. I'll be happy when all this is done and we have a brandy-new kitchen to enjoy as a family!
So . . . . 5.8 this week! I'm so excited! I know I can do this! After the weekend we had last weekend food-wise, there is nothing stopping me if I got that kind of a loss. Yesterday's journal:
B: stupid egg and cheese on a croissant and coffee (12)
L: cookie (6)
D: shrimp, spaghetti squash, diced tomatoes, WW spaghetti (8ish)
S: WW ice cream cup, piece of cheese (4)
Total: 30! Stayed in target!
Not enough water but I'll try to get enough today.
I currently have White Chicken Chili in the crockpot for dinner tonight. The recipe is from Betty Crocker and the only thing I changed was that I used boneless chicken thighs b/c that is what I had in the freezer!
Update: chili sucked. We had ice cream for dinner. I journalled it and moved on.
1 comments:
Hello, Christie!
I loved this pos and this blog.
Thank you.
Post a Comment