This post will have nothing to do with weight loss. I need to express my frustration with our stupid kitchen remodel. We cannot find a freaking contractor who we are comfortable with and who is not trying to charge us an arm and a leg. We thought we had one after we met with a guy yesterday. He gave us a really good price on the floor stabilization so we were hopeful. Yeah, his price for the kitchen was one of the highest. I was so optimistic again and now I'm so disappointed and depressed.
We have another guy coming tomorrow or Tuesday to go over his quote and yet another contractor coming out on Thursday to price it out. I really hope one of these guys is the one b/c I don't know how much longer we can do this. We've been through a dozen contractors so far. How many more can we go through. Is it us or is it them? Are we too unrealistic with what we think it should cost considering that Chris is doing the demo and the electrical? I just don't know anymore.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
((HUG))
I know as much as anyone how impossible it is. I wish I had someone to recommend but my guys were 'eh' so we just had them knock out the soffits and put in downlights. We subcontracted the floor and counter and cabinents through HD and Sears ourselves.
WHAT A PAIN. I'm sorry!
Post a Comment