This is my journey to become the vibrant, active mom and wife that I know is in there.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Lazy Sunday . . .

Our plan was to take Chunkzilla to the little zoo in Attleboro and then hit Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. Well, that plan is shot as Chunkzilla is napping and her and C both have colds. Now I'm not sure what we will do today.

Yesterday was one of those days where I used way too many points and didn't really enjoy it all.

B: Dunk's Blueberry muffin (so not worth the 10 pts!)
L: b'fast sandwich and cereal (12.5 - WTF??)
D: hot fudge sundae and a bologna lunchable (18)

Total: 40.5
FP's used: 10.5
Remaining: 24.5

I'm on track for a better day today!

I think that my NSV for yesterday would have to be that I journaled on a Saturday. Usually I just take it as a "free" day but you know what, regardless of how I view it my body does not view it the same way. Regardless of if I journal or not, my body still knows what I ate. I'm only hurting myself when I think that not journaling will be ok.

2 comments:

Loo said...

Good job for journaling on a weekend, that's so impressive

EXCELLENT LOSS MAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Also the sundae sounds good but the lunchable sounds a bit anticlimactic :)

Have a good Sunday!

Shelby said...

"the little zoo in Attleboro"

this is hilarious to me. Karen and I once took Caden & Patrick when they were less than a year old. I think if we sneezed we would've missed the whole thing.

I miss that beautiful little princess! I miss her mama too :)