Chunkzilla and I were up most of the night. My guess is that she has a few teeth coming in at once. I think I slept from 2-5am and that was it. C and I are now sitting on the couch with dueling laptops going waiting for the kitchen designer. Thankfully he appears to be feeling better and is going to work today so hopefully he is back on the upswing to healthy. Today will be a day of A LOT of coffee to get me through.
SweetPea Babies is getting busy!! I have 2 firm orders (one of which is almost done) and the potential for 3 more! Keep your fingers crossed that they will all come in! And remind me later when I'm tearing my hair out that I wanted to be busy :P
Ok, onto yesterday's journal (I'm doing this from memory as my journal is already in the car in my lunch bag so bear with me)
B: Jimmy Dean D'light b'fast sandwich (5)
L: 1/2 cup WW spaghetti, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, and chicken (4)
D: 2-soft tacos (8.5)
S: small banana, sugar snap peas, Pirate's Booty, Entemann's bar, trailmix, 2pt WW ice cream cup (16)
Total: 33.5
FP's used: 3.5
FP's left: 14.5
I don't think I had an earth shattering NSV yesterday but I'm proud of myself for still being OP!
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
6.6 lbs. lost. That is FUCKING AWESOME. And your business is picking up, and you're staying OP and in control.
Have I told you yet today how great you are? ♥
Also, how do you feel about those b-fast sammies? Worth the $$/points?
Post a Comment