I took a "sick" day and I'm getting ready to head out in the rain to run 3 trillion errands so I can free up the weekend to spend with C and A.
Yesterday was eh. I went over and didn't workout to make up for it. Chunkzilla decided to stay up until 8pm last night so that blew my entire night's plans! I'll try to come in under today.
B: Jimmy Dean D'light breakfast sandwich and coffee (6)
L: turkey on whole wheat wrap with tons of veggies (6)
D: 2 1/3 fish fillets, 1 1/2 serv frozen french fries, corn (12)
S: Pirates Booty x 2, Mint 3 Musketeers (9)
Total: 33
FP's used: 1
Remaining: 0
-2 for the week right now
Water: 90 oz
Off to put on a Bruins hat and get wet. You would think I could have picked a better day to be "sick". Only me.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Your dinner sounds yumma!!!!!!
And yeah not the nicest day for errands C!
Post a Comment