This is my journey to become the vibrant, active mom and wife that I know is in there.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Update on Shorty

Update at 1pm:

Shorty passed away a few hours ago. I am SO SO mad that when I found out I just started punching things. It just is not fair. I'm waiting to hear more details from my brother about the services and then we can determine if we are bringing A or not. I will leave it up to them. Please keep J's family in your thoughts, they are going to need it.



My brother sent me a text around 7:30am that they finally got to the hospital at 2am after some delays (stupid weather). Shorty is not looking good but still hanging in.

I'm home sick today and just praying for him as hard as I can.

1 comments:

Desiree said...

Christie I can't even say how sorry I am for you all :(