I'll be honest, I have no idea what that means. LOL But I left the office and took a little drive, stopped at a WalMart to try and get a trial size detangler (doesn't exist and I didn't buy a full size b/c I'm carrying my bag, not checking it and really didn't want to FedEx it home. I don't think ITT will pay for that. LOL)
Anyway, I digress. After the WalMart experience (it's always an experience regardless of where in the country you are), I headed back to my hotel and relaxed for about a 1/2 hr. At that point, I was starving. I'm at a Residence Inn so there isn't any room service or restaurant. I headed out and grabbed some dinner (chef salad, beer, and dessert - hey I got the salad!!! lol). I came back to the hotel and emailed Chris and then was going to read. I have a library book (the new Sookie!) that is due back tomorrow so I need to finish it before I land in Boston so I can return it at 1am as I'm driving by the library on the way home from the airport. My plan was to sit on my fat ass and read. I don't know what came over me but instead of doing that, I put my workout clothes on and went down to the exercise room and walked the treadmill for 30min while reading. GO ME!!!
I think my attitude is changing. It's slow and it's not without it's slip ups (hello dessert tonight!) but it's slowly changing.
Ok, it's time for me to shut the laptop and pack so I can get to the office at a reasonable time in the AM. Nighty night all!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Not only am I impressed that you worked out while traveling, I'm more impressed that you can read while on the treadmill. I would've fallen off, guaranteed! Go you!
Post a Comment