I went to WI this AM and amazingly enough I only gained 1 lb over the past 2 weeks. I was so shocked that I almost fell off the scale. I had dreamt last night (during my whopping 3 hrs of sleep) that I gained 4 so that is what I had in my head. So, all stats are updated and I'm BTTW. I've already been grocery shopping and stocked up on a lot of fruits and veggies and healthy snacks. I broke out the crockpot to make my favorite veggie soup with chicken (although I think A is waking up so I may be delayed on making that) and I will make veggie chili (that contrary to the name has beef and chicken) tomorrow for C so I can always tap into that if I need to. But I think I'll be good.
Tonight we will have these huge burgers that we got at the butcher that have cheese and bacon right inside and I will eat mine, enjoy it, and journal it. Easy peasy.
Hope everyone has a great fall Saturday!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment