Well to be fair, it's not vacation that is causing it. It's work. Yes, work on vacation. Thanks to my crackberry. I got an email today that I need to be on VA on 9/15 and 9/16. Um, I'm on the redeye and landing in Providence at 9:30am on 9/15, how can I be in VA at a meeting??? Do the math. More flight changes. Ready for my schedule next week???
Mon, 9/8 - leave Providence and go to Salt Lake
Wed, 9/10 - leave Salt Lake and go to San Francisco
Sun, 9/14 - leave San Francisco and go to Washington DC
Tues, 9/16 - leave DC and go home but to Boston this time.
OY OY OY OY
I'm going to lose my mind not being able to see my husband and my baby girl. I know people do this all the time but I don't care. I don't want my child to think that I deserted her. I'm so sad.
C and I talked tonight and after this, I will be turning down trips that I don't feel are extremely important. Me being gone affects him professionally as well b/c it limits his availability.
OY
We are getting a lot accomplished on vacation so that is good. I've gotten all the kitchen trim painted as well as the touch-up paint in the kitchen and the dining room. Tomorrow we will work on the drywall in the living room in the AM and then we are going to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in the afternoon. YUM!!!!
Ok, gotta go make more flight changes and let my brother know about the latest!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment