Here is a brief rundown of our weekend:
Friday night, I honestly have no idea what we did. I can't remember shit.
Saturday: I went to WI and then grocery shopping. C had gone and picked up an auger and Jake's Christening gift with A while I was gone so he started on the the fence around 1:30. A and I headed out to my mom's barn so she could see the horsies. She loved it. Uncle J and Steph came over to help C with the fence and they left around 6:40. At that point, we had huge bowls of ice cream for dinner and watched 2 episodes of the Shield.
Sunday: got up and showered, etc and A and C went to return the auger and pick up tights for A at walmart. I started my soup, made the salad for the Christening and when they got home, we left (around 9ish, I think). First stop was Dunk's b/c I totally forgot to eat b'fast. Doh. Then we headed to Tom and Michelle's in Taunton to visit for a little and return their PC that C was working on. From there we went and looked at the Sonata and then from there, headed to Berkley for the Christening party. A fell asleep as soon as we hit the driveway. So I sat in the car with her while she slept. The weather was ultra crappy yesterday so the party got moved indoors and the house just isn't big enough. So we made a very early exit.
At this point it's 2pm and A has slept for a whopping 1/2 hr since 6:20am. She was a BRAT. At one point after we got home, C picked her up, threw her over his shoulder and carried her up to bed. She yelled and screamed and never slept but once she calmed down, we let her come back downstairs. It was hairy at times but we made it till 7:30 and overall, I really can't complain after we kept her out all day and she survived on a 1/2 hr nap.
I stopped at a yard sale on Saturday and picked up a talking tricycle and a Little Tykes rocker for A. She LOVES her rocker and I will post pics later but loves to sit backwards in it and rock really fast. She scares me when she does this but as long as one of us is right there to make sure she doesn't go over backwards, we let her. My daughter is a speed junkie. Here is a pic of the rocker that I stole from someone online. You see how she can sit backwards and put her legs through?? Only my kid.

That's really it from here. C is getting his permanent bridge in today (YAY!!!) and will finally be able to eat normal food again. And we might be buying the Sonata - just waiting on the call from the salesguy for the yes or no on the offer we made.
1 comments:
Nah, sitting backwards is something my kids would do too LOL classic!
Post a Comment