I'm so freaking frustrated and aggravated and pissed off. The car is not ready. Why, you ask?? Because the dealer's mechanic was off today for the holiday. Now I asked this question on Friday and was assured that they were open. Had I known otherwise, I never would have brought the car down last night and I could have gone to the Cape this weekend!!!!! I'm so mad. Now I need to figure out how to get to work tomorrow and how to get to the dealer to get the car. Where C has the daycare run, I have no idea how he could take me to work. Normally, I could work from home but since they migrated our network, I not only can't get into my VPN, I can't even get into Outlook Web Access. And my Blackberry decided to stop receiving work emails on Friday when the lovely IT boys messed with my email. Joy.
Anyone headed to Wangpole tomorrow AM? I'll be the girl with her thumb out.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment