Monday, January 13, 2014
The beginning . . .
I had my weekly visit at NHHW today. I am officially taking the plunge into OptiFast. I picked up my first week of "product" and asked all the relevant (and a few irrelevant) questions I could think of. I am on Week 1 of the Transition Plan. As I'm heading to FL in 4 weeks and didn't want to be on the full fast for my trip, this is our compromise. So my plan is 4 OptiFast products a day and 1 Lean N Green meal. Lean N Green? What the hell is that? It sounds like what Kermit the frog would have as his login for Beachbody.
Here are the details. I bought 7 chocolate shake packets (mix with water/ice/coffee/whatever that is basically air), 11 Ready to Drink chocolate shakes (Hi, my name is Mrs McQ. Can my juicebox and I have lunch with you?), and 10 bars (mix of chocolate and peanut butter). I will use our awesome Ninja to make a shake each morning and I will probably add a little coffee to it to shake things up. I'm wild like that. Lunch will be a ready to drink chocolate shake and snacks will either be bars or another ready to drink shake. For dinner I will eat real food with the family. I can have 4 ounces of lean protein with no added fat and 1/2 c of cooked vegetables or 1c of salad. I'm limited on my vegetables. I cannot have tomatoes (technically a fruit), carrots, winter squash, corn, peas, etc. All starchy vegetables are on the "So sorry" list.
Thank Scooby I can still have my cup (or two) of coffee in the morning and can even add a little bit of skim milk.
So that's my plan from tomorrow (1/14) until I leave for FL on Feb 7. It is guaranteed to be one of the hardest things I've ever done. That will not stop me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You got this..... and I've got your back. By the way... I love the Kermit the Frog BB login. lol
Post a Comment