Thursday, January 16, 2014
The First 3 Days
I just completed 3 days of OptiFast. If you are reading this and feel so inclined, please send nachos. And beer.
Honestly it hasn't been THAT bad. I've been hungry (to be expected) but overall, feeling ok. I've had a good mix of the powder shakes (morning smoothies!), ready-to-drink shakes (typically lunch and/or a snack), and bars. My favorite bar right now is the chocolate one. YUM. I'm consuming a lot of chocolate. LOL My Lean N Green meals have been my savior. Food has never tasted so good (well since the Shakeology 3 Day thing). Night 1 I had steak tips and broccoli. Night 2 I had a glorious baked chicken thigh and green beans. Tonight was leftovers of Night 2. This is what I've felt like by dinnertime
I am bound and determined to finish Week 1. I'm not thinking beyond that right now. This weekend will be a big test. I'm taking the girls to Greenland (aka my parents house - in my family we have this habit of referring to locations by their street names. Yes we are weird) and I haven't told my mother about OptiFast yet. This should go well :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment