Amazing!!! Work is kicking my butt lately and by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is spend a lot of time on the PC.
So, I'm down a total of 14 lbs so far. I'm hoping to hit 15 on Saturday for my 3rd 5-lb star! I've never had 3 before!!!
Anyway, yesterday's journal:
B: Eggbeater omelet with canadian bacon and 2% cheese (3)
L: 1 turkey sausage link, couscous, broccoli (7)
D: steak tips, french fries, zucchini medley (7)
S: nutrigrain bar, special K bar, pretzels, popcorn, WW gingerbread (15)
Total: 32
AP's earned: 2 (yay WiiFit)
Today I'm planning (for the 3rd day, we'll see if it happens) to do a walk/run with C and A tonight. Hopefully she doesn't come home with her allergies going crazy again. I signed up for a 5k in 2 weeks (WTH was I thinking?????) and i need to hit the road!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment