I have not posted a journal in almost a week. Well, I was not OP at all over the weekend but I'm 100% back on track since yesterday AM.
Yesterdays journal:
B: wrap and coffee (5)
L: LC Stuffed Rigatoni bowl and salad (8)
D: meatball sub (11)
S: string cheese, peapods, rice cakes, 100cal pack, choc cake (6)
Total: 30!
Water: 86oz
I'm expecting to maintain on Saturday b/c of lovely AF but if I see a loss I'll be thrilled and surprised.
I got a Wii for Mother's Day so C and I have been playing a lot! So that some AP's to help counteract the damage from the weekend. He also pre-ordered WiiFit for us - I can't wait to use it next week! Right now we are addicted to the golf - lol.
Our schedule just keeps getting more and more packed. Seriously. This weekend we have a wedding Saturday night and BIL's B-day on Sunday and at some point I (with C's help) need to get the pool opened and the landscaping done. Next weekend we have a kids b-day party on Sunday afternoon, a wedding on Sunday night, and I probably have to work on Monday. The following weekend we have Billy Joel at Mohegan on Saturday. This is 3 weekends in a row that A is having a slumber party with grandparents. I'm going to miss my chubkin.
After all this, the kitchen project begins, my brother comes home for a visit, and I have a business trip - all in the same 5 day period! oy oy oy
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Can't wait to hear about WI day!!! xoxoxoxoxo and love, mama!
Post a Comment