This blog is therapy to me. I can confess my sins, vent my frustrations, and share my successes. Today will be 1 and 2 and maybe some of 3.
I'm slipping up on the weekends BIG TIME. I'm just not caring until it's too late. Last weekend I didn't even count, this weekend was a crapshoot at whether I remembered everything or not. So as a buffer, I'm automatically paying back 2 AP's a day. If i get 4 AP's, I'll eat half. If I get more than 4, I'll eat half. If I get 3, I'll eat 1. I have to pay back a minimum of 2 per day that I earn them. I just need to be safe.
An example of what I ate this weekend
~ Lucky charms
~ Munchies snack mix and 2 large glasses of wine
~ Bud Light, bread with butter
~ munchkins
~ Chicken and Gnocchi with a cream sauce and breadsticks from Olive Garden
~ Peanut Butter Perfection ice cream cake from Coldstone
~ more munchkins
Seriously. What is my problem!?!?!? I just want to hog.
I did do a lot of outside work this weekend so hopefully that helped me a bit. I also had The Sex 2x in an 8 hr span. That is a world record. That is what happens when you are sans-child for a night!
Now for my frustrations. C's job. He got called at 12:30am and had to go in the office around 3am. He got home at noon. I was on my own this morning and was SO not prepared for it. Normally if he is out of town I get everything done the night before including shower so we can get out of the house. The only thing I did last night was get A's lunch ready b/c this was not a planned thing. So, this morning was tough and A woke up with a cold which made it harder. Now I understand that this comes with the territory with his job and normally I'm fine with it. Not this time. This should not have been his problem!!!! This was an upgrade gone bad and it was not his upgrade. Yet as usual, he got dragged in.
One A funny before I go. We were walking down the stairs this morning to go to the car and after 2 stairs she sits down and says "no, mama, no". So I'm trying to figure out why she refuses to go any further. Yeah, MOTY put her sneakers on the wrong feet. LOL After I switched them around she was good to go ☺
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I find keeping track on weekends to be the biggest challenge there is. It's SO easy to just ignore it. Or throw in the towell. I guess I kinda look at my weekend days like dollar cost averaging. I do well during the week and keep those points lower, play on the weekend and overall it seems to work out.
I wish I had an answer for you, even though it's not what you're looking for. Just know you're not alone! :)
A
You are TOTALLY not alone - the weekends are the worst for me! I think routines help me and on the weekend, I don't really have one. I have no advice - just a hug and the notion that you are definitely not alone!!!
PS I know want Olive Garden - thanks ;-)
Post a Comment