I consider yesterday a HUGE success!!!
B: DD Egg and cheese on an english muffin (6)
L: Applebee's (13)
D: 1 slice pizza and a salad (6)
S: 100cal pack, pretzels (5)
Total: 30!!!
Not only did I stay within my target but I only had 1 piece of pizza for dinner and supplemented with a salad so I wouldn't go over points. I cannot even begin to tell you how huge this is. Gigantic, ginormous, phenomenal, etc. Seriously, I'm so proud of myself (in case you couldn't tell). hehe
A and I did do a quick walk around the neighborhood while C was meeting with our first contractor last night. It wasn't a power walk but more of a walk to keep her entertained.
In kitchen related news, we still don't have a contractor but hopefully will by the end of the weekend! The guy that came at 5 last night was recommended by C's BFF. And we both like him a lot so I'm hoping his price is ok and we can just move forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment