That is how long C and I have been together. In fact, today is the anniversary of our first date 8 years ago! It's also MIL's B-day so I need to call her. Yes, my husband planned a first date for his mother's birthday! Good thing she likes me or I'd never hear the end of it! lol
I can't believe it's been 8 years. We've had our ups and downs just like anyone else but we are still here and for the most part, still in love. LOL. I'd like to think we've accomplished a lot during that time. We own our house (well, 1/10 of it and the bank owns the other 9/10), we are debt-free except for the house, and we have a beautiful, adorable, loving daughter. Honestly, life doesn't get much better than that. Love you babe!
PS - I lost 2.6 on Saturday! WOOHOO!!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm glad your in love and all that, ha, but ... oh my goodness, way to go on the weight loss!!
Post a Comment