Some days I feel like if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Poor A was up from about 3-5am (I say about b/c I honestly have no idea what time we all got back to sleep) and we all overslept until 6:30 this AM. So things were a little rushed. Then C's car wouldn't start - thankfully it did start with a jump. Of course, I was the last one to drive his car so I'm thinking that I caused the dead battery but I don't know how :( Either way, it started which is all that matters.
So given that we all got up so late, I was late for work. Only by like 15 minutes but I still don't like to be late especially when I get so mad at my employees for being late. At lunch I called to check on the estimate for my sewing machine repair. Um yeah, $230 for a $350 machine. I don't think so. So I need to go pick it up and call around to see if anyone can fix it cheaper. In the meantime, I'm trying to get a hold of a loaner machine from someone so I can finish the work I have in progress. I might just end up refunding my last order b/c I'm so far behind at this point. I don't know what to do about sewing right now. I don't want to give it up but time may force me into cutting back a lot. I guess we'll see how much the repair actually costs me.
From a WW standpoint, I was OP all weekend! And did WiiFit both Sat and Sun nights! I'm planning to do it Mon-Thur this week b/c I'll be out on Fri and Sat nights. I'm going to have to be good on Friday night so I don't blow my WI on Saturday but on Saturday, I'm drinking. Heavily.
Todays Meal Plan:
B: coffee, b'fast wrap (5)
S: banana (1 - i refuse to count more than 1 for a banana)
L: leftover Lo Mein, watermelon (11)
S: plum (1)
D: fish sticks, french fries, peas or green beans (12)
Total: 30
I'm planning to earn 2 AP's tonight so 1 will go towards my day.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can rock it! The best way to feel successful is to take a shatty day and turn it around into a good one! Stick to your meal plans this week and you will see it at WI! And you rock with the Wii Fit, you make me want one!! :)
Hey Christie, what about checking w/Meat's Tom to see if he can fix the sewing machine?! That's what he did before changing jobs!!
Post a Comment