This is my journey to become the vibrant, active mom and wife that I know is in there.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Hump Day!

Honestly, I don't even feel like blogging tonight but I will anyway. I just finished my WiiFit workout - 33min, baby! Now DH is working out so I'm laughing at him. We do it b/c we love each other :P

Food wise, I'm doing pretty good this week. I still have a few Flexies left which is amazing. I've worked out every day since Saturday except last night. I also took A for a short walk tonight to get her out of the house for a bit. So, almost an hour of activity tonight. Granted the walk wasn't a strenuous one and was in flip-flops but it was a walk. One major thing is that we need sleep. A has been up in the middle of night for 3 straight nights and we are both wiped. I'm sleeping downstairs tonight in hopes of getting decent sleep. C is going to be tough guy if she wakes up tonight. I cave so he's the better one for it.

The exciting news is that I booked my cottage for next July 4 week in Truro! I'm so freaking excited I can't even tell you (yes I know it's a year away)!! A and I will be down for the week with my entire family! We will be 2 doors down from my mom and dad and all my aunts and uncles will be there too. It should be a lot of fun for both of us and I'm looking forward to it already. I've been wanting to do this for a few years now but it just finally came to fruition. C is going to come for a few days the first weekend but that will probably be it. He gets so bored on beach vacations and hates the tiny cottage so that will work for him. Then he gets a quiet week at home to himself!

The downside to the cottage thing is that b/c I will have A with me, I most like won't be going into P-Town at night or doing dinners out with the family. It's usually 7:30-8pm by the time they head out for anything and knowing A, her bedtime will be 7:30 even next year. I'm hoping that my mom or dad will hang back one night so I can go out but either way, I'll bring plenty of books and movies to keep me entertained.

0 comments: