I started bleeding on Thursday and we had an ultrasound yesterday and there is no baby :( There is a sac but no baby. Over the course of last night, I was cramping pretty badly and bleeding pretty badly. I have no idea if this process is over yet or not but right now, I feel pretty good physically. But my heart hurts.
Why does this have to happen??? Why does it have to happen twice??? Were we only meant to have 1 child, our miracle? I'm having trouble having faith right now - faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to. I was on the fence about having #2 from the beginning for a few reasons but this experience has made me realize that our family is not complete right now. I want a second child.
Thankfully my mom is spreading the word to my family. We had told them all last weekend down the Cape and now I remember why we had waited 12 weeks with A. We'll be waiting again the next time. I think we were too confident given that everything had worked out with my pg with A. Lesson learned.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry. You and DH and A are in my thoughts and prayers.
Love Loo
I love you more than life itself and we will get through this.
Post a Comment