That is my life lately. It's insane. Work is absolutely nuts and will be from now until whenever. I was told on Tuesday that I need to be in Salt Lake City on Sept 9-10. So now I'm leaving home on Sept 8, going to SLC, leaving SLC on the 10th at night and going to San Francisco until Sunday night as originally planned. I am not happy at all about being out of town for an entire week but it is what it is. I'm just afraid that I will be so anxious to get home that I won't enjoy myself in SF with my brother and J like I should. Stupid work crap.
I'm chugging along with the sewing and school. School is done at the end of next week. Thank freaking Scooby. My goal is to focus on the sewing this week and my final school stuff next week. I will workout when I have time and ambition but I'm not killing myself to do it. I can't. That type of mentality totally shut me down last week.
Ok, gotta get back to work. So much to do, so little time!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If you're anything like me, when you're away you're okay, it's the getting there and getting home that seem to take forever!! But at least the work trip isn't completely ruining your SF trip, AND you'll have less jet-lag to worry about. There's always a bright side!!!
Post a Comment