Yeah, I should be working as I'm out straight but I needed a little sanity break.
A had her 18mos appt yesterday and she is perfect :) I know all moms say that but she really is.
26lbs 3oz
32.5" tall
19" head circumference (yeah, she's finally ON the charts -WOOHOO for my big headed little girl ☺).
And she passed all her developmental tests with flying colors. The pedi was very impressed with her words.
I'm so proud.
So because we were home early d/t the pedi appt and it was raining, we were all going stir crazy so we packed it up and went shopping. We were in Burlington Coat Factory and I was looking at the vinyl tablecloths when C and A disappeared. I walked around the store a few times and couldn't find them. I could hear A but not see them. All of a sudden, they are walking towards me and A is dragging a Superman stuffed bear behind her. They walked through the whole toy department and that is what she picked up. So for $2 (yes, my baby is a bargain shopper like mama already), I bought it. He is now called SuperBear. Then we took her to Lowes. She just loves running up and down the store aisles. And I love that she gets to expel the energy! lol She was in bed before 7pm and slept until 6:30!
Once she went to bed last night, C twisted my arm (yeah, that was difficult :P ) and we had a rather large glass of wine. Then he ran me a bath and I soaked in the tub with another large glass of wine and a book. Totally much better than working out but I do feel guilty that I missed my workout. I'm afraid if I workout tonight, I'll show a false number at WI tomorrow. I don't know what to do . . . .
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I need your husband to talk to my husband.... :)
Post a Comment