My new nephew Jacob was born tonight at 5:34pm weighing in at 5lbs 12 oz and 18" long. What a peanut! My SIL went to the doc today with HBP and a headache so the doc sent her right over to the hospital and said "we are doing the C today". Given her history, it was a smart move. He is being monitored for fluid in his lungs so we are waiting to hear if we will be able to see him tomorrow.
I could go on and on about why I'm so overwhelmed right now and why I had a mini breakdown tonight but I won't. It's just the same old shit. As usual, I take on too much and then can't handle it. I need to survive the next 2 weeks and then my class is over (unless I just stop doing the work before that) and we are on vacation. Just 2 weeks. I can do that right?
It's 10pm at night and I just finished working out. That tells you something. Something has to give.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay for a healthy baby!!
Hang in there babe...you can do this for 2 weeks, I know you can!
Post a Comment