This is my journey to become the vibrant, active mom and wife that I know is in there.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some answers

I just got a call from my midwife and some of my test results are in (from the 12 vials of blood that I had taken last week) and some are abnormal. She didn't go into specifics as to which ones but they are abnormal enough that I need to see the Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist before we TTC again. Talk about taking the fun out of things!

So, I'm trying to not get down and stay positive. At least we have some answers now . . .

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Answers are good! Hopefully they'll get you on the path so this NEVER EVER happens again! xoxo!

Karen said...

I agree with Des, answers are very good. I wish you all the best.

Loo said...

XOXOX. Hon, answers are def good! I hope they can help you mama.

Loo

mesa said...

lots of love Christie...sorry you are going thru this but just know you got people that are going to watch you closely and they will do all they can to keep you safe. I wish you tons of luck and glad there is somewhat of an answer.